January 30, 2012

Mike's trip to Montreal

Mike here. It's been a while since I've blogged a post. Doesn't Care do an amazing job?! I just sit back and enjoy like the rest of you :)

This little post is about my recent trip to Montreal. My employer Bell Aliant has its Central (Ontario & Quebec) head offices in Montreal. I was invited to a few days of meetings to meet my Marketing team face-to-face. Of course I was able to explore some of the City. Here are some pics from the trip.

World famous Schwartz's 

Bell building - 87 Ontario Ouest 
(Bell has many offices in and around Montreal. In fact, the company has its own transit to take employees to and from the various offices!)

A really old church in Old Montreal

City Hall in Old Montreal

Had the pleasure of watching the Habs get shutout 3-0 by the Capitals from the upper deck.

While I was gone I missed the girls a lot. I also missed the four-day deep freeze of -30 and worse temperatures (Care claims -43!). 


Here's a fun French placemat I brought back for Baylee.


No comments:

Post a Comment