February 8, 2010

Help put Kenora on the Monopoly Board!

Monopoly's new Canada Edition is set to be released sometime late in 2010.There's been an online voting competition to place cities on the board.  65 cities were selected and voting took place up until Feb. 7 for the first 20 property spots. The last two spots (think Baltic Ave. and Mediterranean Ave.) are available for wildcard cities, and voting starts TODAY. Wildcard nominations led to 10 finalists and these 10 will compete for the 2 remaining properties. Kenora finished 3rd in nominations and is now competing for one of the last 2 properties.

Help put Kenora on the Monopoly board by voting every day at: http://www.monopolyvote.ca/! (one vote per email account per day).











I've been apart of the Kenora Monopoly ad hoc campaign committee and we've got the city lit with excitement. Community events, school monopoly challenges, storefront participation, media campaigns and more. I'll try and capture some footage of the community spirit and post for you.

As many of you know, I'm a Monopoly maniac so this campaign planning and community excitement has been a blast!

Vote, vote, vote: http://www.monopolyvote.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment