
Here's a side profile image of our baby at 18 weeks. We cannot wait for the smiles to come from this bundle of joy. Arrival date is estimated at March 26.
We are now in week 23. Yesterday was the first day we could physically see the baby kicking. It took many attempts for Mike to catch the movement, but I think he was overly distracted by the Leafs beating the Caps!
Hey, Love the blog!!! Can't wait to see the progress of Care's growing belly. Will be checking daily for updates!! =D
ReplyDeleteYou kids are too cute! I'm very glad that there are not "miles" between us! :) Chris and I are both looking forward to sharing this journey with you :) We're here for you guys if you need anything at anytime!
ReplyDelete-Ash and Chris
Aww! Isn't it all so much fun? The kicking is definitely an exciting highlight, can't wait to hear about all of them! It sounds like you're enjoying the ride, hope you continue to feel well.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys,
Megan